Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Did she find us?

After a brutal weekend at the VMA's, I'm back to reading ChinaAdoptTalk and I come across a message which goes something like this:

****
Anyone in Calif wishing for/requesting an older child?
My agency is trying to find a family for a healthy (and darling) 4 year old little girl. PM me if you would like more info...Ziggy
****

WHAT!!! So I calmly (okay maybe not so calmly) get the agency info from 'Ziggy' and call Val Free at Heartsent Adoptions up in Northern California. The little girl is in Taiwan. Val and I chat for about about about what our family is looking for...and everything clicks. Val is coming to Pasadena in a week for the annual Heartsent adoption picnic and a meeting is set for the 21st. (reminder to self - breathe)

No comments: